[CAMWEST-discuss] Fwd: Carrot and Coffee

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Tue Jun 7 22:34:50 UTC 2011

Hi Fellow CAMWESTies,
                                    I don't usually forward this type of email through the CAMWEST Lists, but have made an exception this time. Here is a link to a great ride that is taking place right now. I am envious of Carrot & the Coffee Dog as I would love to be doing this ride as well. Enjoy the pictures.

http://carrotandcoffeedog.com/index.html

Lyndall Holstein
Fundraising Coordinator - Events
MS Australia - ACT/NSW/VIC
T (02) 8299 0133 •  F  (02) 9558 7294
2a/10 Carrington Rd, Marrickville NSW 2204
Mail: Locked Bag 7001, Marrickville NSW 1475
Email: lyndall.holstein at msaustralia.org.au