[CAMWEST-discuss] Things are looking grimer and grimer

Danny Hannan danny_hannan at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 19 23:16:13 UTC 2011

G'day all,
With Greece in the news it is hard to be optimistic about the economic future.
But there are far worse happenings than what is going on in Europe.
I think I sent this attachment out before but I have added to it, particularly links to recent news items that support my arguments.

Bob you can make the decision if it is related to cycling enough for LBUG.  But I think you will agree that the happenings in the rest of the decade will be very interesting to say the least.

Sorry there is so much reading and so pessimistic, but if you prepare for the worst and it does not happen, it is a small cost, but not being prepared and the worst happens is devastating.

Our governments will only change direction if enough people force them to change, that means it is up to every one who cares to put pressure on their political representatives, both state and federal.

See the attached file.
Dan
danny_hannan at yahoo.com