[CAMWEST-discuss] 52 tooth single speed steel chain wheel

Danny Hannan danny_hannan at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 19 09:55:32 UTC 2011

G'day all,
I am looking for an old style, steel, single speed, 52 tooth or larger chain wheel (hopefully not worn).  The single speed has wider teeth than multi-gear chainwheels and often a flange below the teeth for the chain to sit on.  I already have a 48 tooth but would like larger.  This type of chainwheel was mostly fitted to cotter pin cranks.

I was trying to find Rolf Lunsmann as he would be a likely source.

Dan

danny_hannan at yahoo.com