[CAMWEST-discuss] Bike Futures

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Thu Sep 8 02:27:29 UTC 2011

Fellow CAMWESTies,

                              Do you have a strong interest is advocacy & trends in cycling? This conference may be of interest to you .

This year, in the third annual Bike Futures Conference, delegates can learn how to make their humble bike transport and recreation programs a key platform in the advancement of their communities.
The Conference attracts delegates and speakers from many points along the learning curve, with compelling stories of rebuff, resurrection and deliverance. Our focus on practical achievement and feet-on-the-ground perspective makes Bike Futures uniquely valuable to practitioners.
You will leave with practical ideas you can implement straightaway that will make your work easier and more effective. Participants speak glowingly of the professionalism and the sense of collegiality that the two days engenders.

So, if you have e an interest in cycling advocacy, work in a position where this could be of benefit to you or your organisation or just want a few days in Melbourne, then this could be just the trip for you.