[CAMWEST-discuss] [CAMWEST-announce] Ride2Work breakfast Parramatta

Gilberts streblig at optusnet.com.au
Fri Sep 9 12:01:58 UTC 2011

Hi John,

I'm still keen to be involved in Ride2Work Parramatta, even though I
have not been able to make the recent gatherings.

  I have not been getting any response from my emails sent from work,
( they could possibly be quarantined as I work in a sex clinic.)

But I have met with Graham Blackman and am waiting for feedback from
the group on how to proceed.

Hope to hear from someone soon.

Peter.