[CAMWEST-discuss] Fwd: Free Family Fun Day 24 Sept 9-2pm - 350.org Bike Ride/Walk + Picnic + stalls+ live Music for the Climate at Parra Pk Old Dairy Precinct

John Holstein jonhol2 at aim.com
Sat Sep 17 21:01:28 UTC 2011

Fellow CAMWESTies,

For your information. Please pass on through your own contcts

Subject: Free Family Fun Day 24 Sept 9-2pm - 350.org Bike Ride/Walk + Picnic + stalls+ live Music for the Climate at Parra Pk Old Dairy Precinct

Dear friend or colleague - Please forward this to your contacts!

   350.org Bike Ride+Picnic.

Please go to

http://parracan.org/

for a copy of the event brochure and event schedule so you can tell your friends and family more about the event.

The day is much more than a simple ride around the park as we will have music, art and information stalls, so make sure you give yourself enough time to enjoy everything.

As well as the jazz band, Robbers Dogs at 12:30 we have drumming in the morning and the Ecopella choir singing at intervals during the day.
There will be a number of mystery prizes and the chance to win a new bicycle from Blackman Bicycles.

We will have food available at the "Eco-village" - both carnivore (free environmental food education available) and herbivore. There will be many stalls presenting information on the environment and our community.

As a feature of this year there will be an interactive artwork using recycled paper coffee cups to build the "In(di)visible_Black_Cloud" during the event. So please collect and bring your paper coffee cups and help create the art work.

If there is any further information you need, please contact

events at parracan.org  with your enquiry.

Finally - thanks for publicising this event and let's keep moving this planet forward!

Regards,
Phil Bradley  Annie Nielsen and Antony Lewis for
www.parracan.org

Regards - Phil.

=