[CAMWEST-discuss] Fwd: Smarter Living Forum with Gil Penalosa (Parramatta) 10 Oct

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Fri Sep 23 00:51:56 UTC 2011

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                               this forum may be of interest to some of you. Unfortunately I will be away & can't attend

Smarter Living Forum with Gil Penalosa (Parramatta)

Event Date - 10 October 2011 , at 6:30-8:30pm

Event Location - Red Cow Lane, Parramatta

Parramatta City Council is hosting an Evening Conversation with Gil forum, with guest speaker Gil Penalosa.

Gil Penalosa’s visit to Parramatta will be his only Sydney speaking engagement. Gil is a senior consultant to Gehl Architects, the Executive Director of the 8 – 80 cities organisation and is a leading expert in the creation of vibrant cities and healthy communities for people of all ages.

He promotes walking and bicycling activities and urban spaces as vital to the community.

The Evening Conversation will showcase Parramatta’s potential for urban spaces by hosting Parramatta’s first laneway event.

RSVP by Wednesday 5 October by
email: cycling at parracity.nsw.gov.au
Free bike parking is available.

--