[CAMWEST-discuss] Any Tour-fanatics out there?

Rob Kemp robkemp at tpg.com.au
Mon Jul 2 03:46:41 UTC 2012

I had a call from Sally Willoughby, a reporter from the local fairfax papers.
She's looking to do a slightly 'quirky' article on the Tour De France, and
was wanting to speak with some local Tour Fanatics.  (Maybe people who ride
their exercise bikes while watching the tour..Or people that have ridden some
of the stages...etc)
If interested in taking part, please drop me an email and I'll forward it to her.

cheers,

Rob