[CAMWEST-discuss] Fwd: Bike Valet Parking - Seeking volunteers for 1-2 hour shifts for this Sunday - Mardi Gras Fair Day (Victoria Park, near Sydney Uni)

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Thu Feb 7 22:17:07 UTC 2013

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                                   a call out from BikeSydney for some volunteers for Bike Valet Parking in the city this coming Sunday. A reason to go to the city & have a look around. Contact David direct at david.borella at bikesydney.org if you can assist.

Also, watch this space for more news of Bike Valet Parking in Western Sydney