[CAMWEST-discuss] M2

Danny Hannan danny_hannan at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 3 07:29:44 UTC 2013

G'day all,
Saturday Nov 9 there is a boutique brewery day at The Ranch at the corner of Epping Rd and Herring Rd from 12 noon.  I was intending cycling there using the M2, I think that is still OK to ride, and back to Baulkham Hills via the Epping Rd cycleway and back to the M2 if that is suitable, yes I will probably be over the limit on the return journey hence the off road choice.  But don't know the best route for a possibly inebriated senior cyclist to go after Epping.

Suggestions for both ways please.

Go the OFIL (old farts in lycra) brigade

Dan

danny_hannan at yahoo.com