[CAMWEST-discuss] Tue night sunset ride

Mark Robson (Austral Wright) Mark.Robson at australwright.com.au
Wed Dec 4 05:55:39 UTC 2013

I needed a bit of stress reduction last night so I picked up the bike and took off with a few friends.

I'm hoping this will become a regular thing.

If anyone wants to join us, Tuesday nights starting around 7pm; email me.

Meeting point is flexible but somewhere in Holroyd LGA.

Distance, destination and speed are all worked out on the roll.
Last night we did about 35km in about 2-1/2 hrs so it's not the TDF.

Lights are of course essential as will be a sense of adventure as the routes are not going to be pre-planned.

Mark Robson