[CAMWEST-discuss] Fwd: [bugcouncil] BNSW BUG Workshop - Sunday 23 March

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Sat Feb 22 22:10:28 UTC 2014

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                                   Is there anyone interested in attending this workshop? I have a previous engagement that prevents me from attending.

This is an excellent opportunity to engage with the Board of BNSW & other Bicycle user Groups.

Please let me know if you can attend. Numbers are not limited. Please RSVP direct to BNSW if you wish to attend.

Greetings all BNSW affiliated BUGs,

You should have all received your letter confirming your affiliation and welcome letter from Jon Leighton, President of Bicycle NSW. Hopefully you also noted the invitation to members of your BUG to a workshop at the BNSW Offices on the 23rd March 2014.  I hope you have all put that date in your diary and are letting your membership know about this opportunity.

As noted in the letter, we all recognise that this may be very difficult for some BUGs particularly in the regions, but we are exploring ways this can be more inclusive for you and your feedback on how this can be done would be appreciated.

The day is now taking shape and we can confirm the following outline so can you organise your day:

9:30  – 10:00       Morning tea and networking
10:00 – 12:30       Engaging with Stakeholders –John Richardson  to lead
12:30 – 1:30         Lunch and networking
1:30 -     3:00        NSW Cycling Strategy by Transport for NSW representatives

A firmer agenda will follow.

We would appreciate confirmation of number attending from your BUG by Thursday 6 March  for catering purposes and in case we need to organise a larger venue.

Regards

Carolyn
Ride your bike, the most energy-efficient form of travel ever devised