[CAMWEST-discuss] Great Job Opportunity

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Sat Feb 22 22:14:32 UTC 2014

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                                   Interested in Bicycle Advocacy? The Bicycle Network (formerly Bike Victoria) are trying to make inroads into NSW Cycling culture. This may turn out to be a parallel organisation to BNSW, but they already run events such as Super Tuesday Bike Counts & a Central Coast to Newcastle Bike ride.

  Daily update  ⋅ 22 February 2014

   WEB

  Sportspeople Job Market - NSW Manager - Bicycle Network - Bicycle Network

 sportspeople.com.au

Position Title, NSW Manager - Bicycle Network. Short Description, Do you take enjoyment out of starting something from scratch? Use your energy and ...

  Flag as irrelevant

 You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.

   Receive this alert as RSS feed

  Send Feedback