[CAMWEST-discuss] Off topic but to me is important Fw: The RET fact check

Danny Hannan danny_hannan at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 29 08:23:52 UTC 2014

G'day all,
Firstly to those that object to an off topic e-mail, I apologise, you don't have to read it.

This is an e-mail I sent to my local state and federal members.  It is fairly easy to see where I am coming from.  I strongly object to the Abbott government supporting  what are essentially multi-national companies at the expense of the future of Australians.

Australia is facing multiple serious issues:
	* Complete dependence on imported liquid fuels
	* Increasing drying trends, droughts and wildfires greatly exacerbated by accelerating Global Warming.
	* Large distances to transport goods with low fuel efficiency.
	* Exports of coal, iron ore and LNG are becoming unprofitable due to shrinking prices for reasons of; declining global economic activity, increased global supplies, high transport costs, and especially for coal the rapid global growth of renewable energy and expansion of carbon emissions targets and penalties.
Dan
danny_hannan at yahoo.com