[CAMWEST-discuss] AGM

Mark Robson (Austral Wright) Mark.Robson at australwright.com.au
Sun Aug 31 23:33:09 UTC 2014

Hi All,

While we are together we should also quickly discuss any cycling issues that we are currently involved with.

Mark

Subject: [CAMWEST-discuss] AGM

For any that may have missed this email on the camwest-announce list:

Fellow CAMWESTies,

After much juggling of calendar dates and numerous emails we have decided on a date for our belated AGM. Details are as follows:_

DATE:  Friday 12 September 2014

TIME:  6.30pm to 7.30pm

VENUE: Retro Room, Parramatta City Library, Civic Place Parramatta.

Unfortunately bicycles aren't allowed in the library, but should you wish to ride, we can organise access to the bike lockers at the Horwood Place  Secure Bike Cage or Erby Place.

An RSVP is not necessary, but would certainly be appreciated.

Rob Kemp 'Trying to live more sustainably'.
Web: http://www.robkemp.id.au
ph: (m) 0415 902 708 (w) 02 9296 1561