[CAMWEST-discuss] Fwd: BUG Affiliation Agreement 2015-16

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Tue May 5 03:13:58 UTC 2015

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                                   just a brief note to alert you to the fact our Affiliation with BNSW is due for renewal. Have a read of the attached document as it will give you an idea of what affiliation with BNSW means to our Bicycle User Group.

If you have been accredited as a Ride Leader with BNSW and wish to lead rides, please note you must be a financial member of BNSW. This covers you for Public Liability and Professional Liability Insurance. If you wish to become an accredited Ride Leader, let me know as I am able to assess you for that role as I am a Master Ride Leader with BNSW.

If any of you aren't members of BNSW, I would urge you to seriously consider joining for the insurance benefits alone. Renewing Members can secure a 10% discount by renewing before the end of June.