[CAMWEST-discuss] Register for volunteering on the Bike Valet Parking stand & correction for Liverpool Heritage Ride

Rob robkemp at tpg.com.au
Fri Jan 22 20:47:52 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

  * If you'd like to help out with the Bike Valet Parking at Parramatta
    on Australia Day (and speak to lots of interesting people about
    cycling around Sydney), go to
    http://www.trybooking.com/Booking/BookingEventSummary.aspx?eid=178694&embed=178694
    and 'purchase' (for free) 1 or more 1 hour time slots.  Once
    registered, you will be sent a link to a short & easy induction
    which is required to be completed by everyone working on a stall in
    the park.
  * In my previous email I'd said that the Liverpool Heritage ride was
    happening today (Saturday).  It's actually happening tomorrow,
    Sunday.  The link below has the correct details.
  * Still accepting riders for the Rooty Hill to Parramatta ride - See
    below for details.

cheers,

Rob