[CAMWEST-discuss] Ride Leaders wanted - COS Suit Ride

Rob Kemp robkemp at tpg.com.au
Wed Feb 10 09:58:54 UTC 2016

Any there any BNSW qualified Ride Leaders available to help with this?

cheers,

Rob

 Rob Kemp 'Trying to live more sustainably'.
 Web: http://www.robkemp.id.au
 ph: (m) 0415 902 708 (w) 02 9296 1561

From: Lisa Nicholls
DATE: 10 February 2016 2:54:28 pm AEDT
TO: undisclosed-recipients:;
SUBJECT: RIDE LEADERS - COS SUIT RIDE

Hi all,
Bicycle New South Wales have been contracted by the City of Sydney
Council to organise & run a suit ride during lunch on Wednesday March
16, 2016.  The ride is approx 4 km long starting & finishing at
Observatory Hill in Sydney.  For the ride to be a success we require
4 x BNSW qualified Ride Leaders to help us out on the day. Hence I am
putting the call out to you all for any suitable Ride Leaders within
your BUG.
BNSW will pay your BUG for each ride leader supplied & will also
provide both the route map & cue sheets. The Ride Leaders will be
required from around 12:00 - 2:00 pm on the day of the ride.
I would appreciate it if you could put the call out to your Ride
Leaders & provide me with names & contact details of anyone who is
interested.
I hope to hear from you soon.Many Thanks,

LISA NICHOLLS / Events Coordinator
Bicycle NSW

Bicentennial Drive, Sydney Olympic Park NSW 2127
PO Box 293 Concord West NSW 2138

T / 02 9704 0800M/0490 029 090W / bicyclensw.org.au [2] [3]
[4]   [5]   [6]

      [7]  [8]  [9]  [10]  [11]  [12]

Links:
------