[CAMWEST-discuss] Raising the Bar on Service and Delivery...Again!

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Sat Mar 26 11:06:43 UTC 2016

I had some body torque jersey samples, but they weren't really what we needed. They are a nice jersey,but very flimsy in comparison with the ones we have now. Also the sizes were relatively small.Unfortunately I couldn't find a more robust jersey.

John Holstein
If we don't change direction, we will end up where we are heading