[CAMWEST-discuss] Spring Cycle 2016 - Volunteers needed

Rob robkemp at tpg.com.au
Tue Oct 4 07:46:00 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

Bicycle NSW and Limelight Sports (Volunteer organisers for this year)
are still looking for volunteers for Spring Cycle, which is happening on
Sunday October 16th.

If you're not already registered to ride the event, and don't have
anything else planned on the day, how about joining us and help make it
a great day for those that are riding.

Friends and family are also most welcome to volunteer.

To register volunteering interest, please
seehttps://lls.rosterfy.co/register.php?b=-1&e=4408
<https://lls.rosterfy.co/register.php?b=-1&e=4408>, or
email:volunteer at bicyclensw.org.au <mailto:volunteer at bicyclensw.org.au>
or phone: 02 8011 4270.

I'm leading Sector J, based around the Rhodes area.   Feel free to
nominate for volunteering in this sector!

There are plenty of other Volunteer positions still available stretching
from North Sydney, through the Inner West out to the Western Sydney
Parklands west of Prospect Reservoir.

Feel free to contact me if you'd like to know any more details.

Regards,

Rob (ph 0415 902 708)