[CAMWEST-discuss] CAMWEST Extinction?

Peter Gilbert streblig at optusnet.com.au
Wed Oct 12 13:34:31 UTC 2016

Hi All,
It seems we may be loosing track with anyone out there,  who maybe a supporter.

We will be be shortly undertaking an update to confirm our current
supporters/contacts.

If there is insufficient interest/response?".

And no further interest/correspondence,  CAMWEST will, cease to exist.

Our current ongoing  web/communications are yet to be negotiated.

Please respond with your comments and/or supportive suggestions.

Please respond,

 If you have any interest in supporting a group like CAMWEST ,
Please let me know.

streblig at optusnet@optusnet.cok <mailto:optusnet at optusnet.cok>.au

Hi All, I may have missed some recent CAMWEST traffic, however after after speaking with Charlene today at the Parramatta City RTW breakfast, I learned she is stepping down from the CAMWEST leadership role. It would seem we are in urgent need of someone to nominate to step into the leadership role for our group to continue. I am willing to nominate myself to facilitate the ongoing continuance of our group. I believe we need to convene for an AGM, to continue our auspices under BNSW.
It seems the previously suggested 23 or 29th in October this month are no longer viable. I propose, “that before the end of this ..” (JFK 1962),  November 2016!
We should convene for an AGM.
Please respond with your availability and/or suggestions.

Best regards,
Peter.