[CAMWEST-discuss] CAMWEST Extinction?

Leanne Rylands l.rylands at uws.edu.au
Thu Oct 13 04:54:31 UTC 2016

Hi Peter,
I've been a member, or at least on the contact list for CAMwest for maybe
20 years. I cycle regularly; to work, shopping etc and don't own a car.
I used to do a lot for CAMwest but have no time these days. I would hate
to see CAMwest disappear and hope that it can continue somehow.

Regards
leanne.

--

Associate Professor Leanne Rylands