[CAMWEST-discuss] Australia Day - Bicycle Valet Parking

Paul Bowyer pbowyer88 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 03:55:15 UTC 2016

Hi Folks,

On Australia Day (Thu 26 Jan 2017), Camwest will be providing Bicycle Valet
Parking at Parramatta Park, near the Tudor Gatehouse, from 8.30am until
about 9.30pm.

We are looking for volunteers to help provide man the stand on the day, Thu
26 Jan 2017.

If you have an hour or two to spare, it would be great if you could help
out.

If you can, could you please reply by return email, indicating:

1.       What times would suit you (between 8.30am and 9.30pm)

2.       Have you worked at Bicycle Valet Parking before?

I'll compile a roster from the replies I get and distribute that.

Many thanks for your help.

Regards

Paul