[CAMWEST-discuss] OIl wake up call

Danny Hannan danny_hannan at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 8 00:29:32 UTC 2017

G'day all,As you may or may not be aware I have commented on global energy resources from 2001. CAMWEST — Why Are We Still Building Roads?

|   |
CAMWEST — Why Are We Still Building Roads?
 Advocating for better cycling facilities in Western Sydney.  |  |

And several times later.
The attached file is an assessment from another source.
It is very much worth reading.
And the key point is this:
" Why can’t we keep getting the quantities we want just by paying more for each barrel? Because the price of the oil in a barrel cannot be greater than the economic value the use of the barrel of oil creates."
Dan

danny_hannan at yahoo.com