[CAMWEST-discuss] ATTN: SUPER TUESDAY COUNTERS - Please Read

Michael Goard mpgoard at ihug.com.au
Sun Jun 3 11:35:00 UTC 2018

Hi,

Were you a Super Tuesday Bicycle Counter, and nominated CAMWEST to
receive the donation for your participation?

If so please advice me ASAP with the following details:

First name and Surname,
The count site number,
The count site location description, and
Rider ID Number assigned by Bicycle Network,

As a nominated donation recipient, CAMWEST does not receive advice of
which count volunteers who have nominated CAMWEST Bicycle User Group to
receive their donation.

I urgently need this information emailed to me to [mpgoard (at) ihug dot
com dot au] in order to invoice Bicycle Network so that we can receive
the donations.

Thank You in Advance.

Michael Goard
Secretary CAMWEST