[CAMWEST-announce] A few upconing CAMWEST rides

Rob Kemp robkemp at tpg.com.au
Wed Feb 7 21:31:59 EST 2007

Hi everyone,

Here are a few CAMWEST rides that I'm running over the next 5 weeks.
Please let me know if there are other rides or types of rides that you'd
like to do.
I'm also happy to run these rides again at other times if you can't make
these dates - Just let me know !
I hope to see you at some of them this year.

* Sat Feb 10th Castle Hill Gourmet Food Market ride (Rooty Hill - Castle
Hill Showgronds and return)
Distance:  Approx 43km.  Shorter option of starting/finishing at Seven
Hills Railway station also available.
Start: 8am, Rooty Hill Railway Station Car Park (North side of line).
shared paths, although there are a few short sections of busier roads.
Some up-hill on the way there, and down-hill on return.
We'll have a break just over halfway through the ride at the Castle Hill Gourmet Food market.
Route: http://www.bikely.com/maps/bike-path/RootyHill-CastleHillShowgrounds-Loop
Contact: Rob Kemp, ph 9864 8797.  On-ride Mobile: 0415 902 708

* Sat Feb 17th Olympic Park Loop.
Distance: 18 km
Start: 9am, Lilies on the Park Cafe, Bicentennial Pk, Homebush Bay.
km of route is along quiet roads and the rest is along shared paths.
Some road crossings.
Car parking is available near the Cafe (Access from Australia Ave, near
Homebush Bay Drive).
The cafe is a short ride from Olympic Park & Concord West Railway stations.
Bike hire available beside the cafe and at the information centre
opposite Olympic Park Station.
Route: http://www.bikely.com/maps/bike-path/Olympic-Park-Loop-2
Contact: Rob Kemp, ph 9864 8797.  On-ride Mobile: 0415 902 708

* Sat Mar 3rd Guilford - Prospect Reservoir Loop
Distance: 22km
Start 9am, at the beginning of the Prospect Canal Path, Cnr Trenton &
Military Rds, Guildford West.
path.  Some road crossings.
Car parking available along Trenton Rd, or a short ride on shared path
from Guildford Railway Station.
Route:
http://www.bikely.com/maps/bike-path/Guildford-Prospect-Reservoir-Loop
Contact: Rob Kemp, ph 9864 8797.  On-ride Mobile: 0415 902 708

* Sun Mar 11th Olympic Park Seniors ride (Free lunch for a limited number of Senior's Card holders that pre-register for ride).  Non-seniors welcome to join the ride.
Distance: 18 km
Start: 10am, Lilies on the Park Cafe, Bicentennial Pk, Homebush Bay.
km of route is along quiet roads and the rest is along shared paths.
Some road crossings.
Car parking is available near the Cafe (Access from Australia Ave, near
Homebush Bay Drive).
The cafe is a short ride from Olympic Park & Concord West Railway stations.
Bike hire available beside the cafe and at the information centre
opposite Olympic Park Station.
Route: http://www.bikely.com/maps/bike-path/Olympic-Park-Loop-2
Contact: Rob Kemp, ph 9864 8797.  On-ride Mobile: 0415 902 708

cheers,

Rob