[CAMWEST-announce] Upcoming CAMWEST rides

Rob Kemp robkemp at tpg.com.au
Wed Jun 6 21:18:14 EST 2007

Hi everyone,

Here are a couple of CAMWEST rides that are happening in the near future:

* Sat 22nd & Sun 23rd June : 2 Day tour from Windsor to Colo and back,
camping at Upper Colo Reserve on Sat night, complete with campfire.
For details, see
http://www.pushon.com.au/rides/Ride_details_multi.asp?RideID=1014

* Sat 7th July : Guildford to Prospect Reservoir Loop.  Distance 22 km,
slow pace, child friendly.
For details, see
http://www.pushon.com.au/rides/Ride_details_ordinary.asp?RideID=758

I'd love to hear what type of rides you'd like us to put on in the
future.  eg What sort of distance, whether a few hills are OK, child
friendly, slow or medium paced etc.   The more responses we receive the
more we can organise the rides that you'd like to be part of.

Happy cycling,

Rob