[CAMWEST-announce] CAMWEST Get Together

Nick Urbanik nicku at nicku.org
Sun Dec 9 09:46:34 EST 2007

Dear Folks,

You are invited to an informal social-cum-discussion BBQ at the home
of Ian Macindoe (10 Barnetts Rd, Winston Hills 9639 4654) on Sunday,
16th December from 12.30 to 2.30 p.m. BYO stuff for cooking, plus
favoured liquid. Safe parking for bicycles. Apart from everyone
enjoying each other's company (and hopefully meeting a few new
cyclists) the idea is to gauge the viability of CAMWEST for 2008 and
discuss (very informally) ideas for activities (e.g. rides, working
with councils, etc).

If weather is damp we can meet inside house and cook on the stove.

People who have advised me that they plan to be there are: Rob Kemp,
John Holstein, Mike Goard, Nick Urbanik, Michael Mulhearn and Mark
Robson.  Others should call or email to accept invitation. Look
forward to a brief but sweet get together.

Ian Macindoe
10 Barnetts Rd
Winston Hills NSW 2153
AUSTRALIA
(+ 61 2) 9639 4654
imacian at bigpond.net.au

Please note too that new rides are coming up:
Sun 20 Jan 2008 8:00 AM -- Parramatta Heritage Ride
Sun 16 Mar 2008 1:00 PM -- Kids 'n Bikes
Please see our rides page: http://camwest.pps.com.au/rides/

We also have a description of a ride up the M7:
CAMWEST Riders 'Do' the M7: http://camwest.pps.com.au/rta/