[CAMWEST-announce] Next Meeting is 7 PM, Thursday 13 March

Nick Urbanik nicku at nicku.org
Tue Mar 4 13:30:53 EST 2008

Dear CAMWESTies,

Our next CAMWEST  meeting will be held at John Holstein's ’s house:

7 PM, Thursday 13 March
54 Pye Ave
Northmead.
Nearest Cross street, Thirlmere Ave.
Phone is 9686 2391.

Please come if you have any interest in advocating for better cycling
facilities or want to meet the good people of CAMWEST.

The minutes of our last meeting are at:
http://camwest.pps.com.au/projects/camwest-meeting-dec-2007.shtml

Please note that we have some reports of our recent rides, together
with photos,  at http://camwest.pps.com.au/rides/past.shtml

It is amazing how many rides have been organised for the coming weeks;
please see http://camwest.pps.com.au/rides/
Nick Urbanik   RHCE         http://nicku.org        nicku at nicku.org