[CAMWEST-announce] Blacktown City Sports fest

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Thu Aug 21 20:58:46 EST 2008

Fellow CAMWESTIES,

Re the previous announce & discuss emails:-

Blacktown City Family SportsFest

Where :

Blacktown Olympic Park Athletics Precint

When :

30/08/2008

1PM - 4PM

Hit, kick, sprint and jump into sport at the Blacktown City Family SportsFest on Saturday 30th August at Blacktown Olympic Park Athletics Precinct.
>From 1-4pm the whole family has the opportunity to come and try a variety of FREE activities from just about every sport you can think of and more!
With loads of giveaways, competitions and mega inflatables, the Blacktown City Family SportsFest is guaranteed to provide an exciting, energising and fun-filled afternoon for the whole family!