[CAMWEST-announce] Fwd: NSW Bike Plan workshops

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Tue Sep 30 19:59:41 EST 2008

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                                here is an opportunity to have some say in the future of cycling in NSW. I think the initiative displayed by BNSW on this occasion is a great step forward. I would like to see a CAMWEST representative at the Sydney workshop. If you are would like to attend, please register your interest initially with me at:  jonhol2 at netscape.net
I would anticipate that we hold a short workshop ourself to assist our delegate.

Let me know what you think of the above aide through these lists.