[CAMWEST-announce] Petition

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Sat Oct 25 22:37:03 EST 2008

Fellow CAMWESTies,

If you are not a member of Sydney Cyclist (http://www.sydneycyclist.com) you may not be aware that there is a petition circulating protesting the recent comments by Alan Evans with an anti cycling slant.(http://www.gopetition.com/online/19181.html)?

I urge you to have a look at the petition & if you agree with the petition, sign it. Also, feel free to pass the link on to any of your cycling friends for their attention.

Get a FREE AOL Email account with unlimited storage. Experience Email and instant messaging together - chat while you mail and mail while you chat! Register for your free email account at http://free.aol.com.au