[CAMWEST-announce] A Fringe benefits Tax Proposal

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Sat Oct 25 22:55:23 EST 2008

Fellow CAMWESTies here is a lingk to a submission by the Cycling Promotion Fund (http://www.cyclingpromotion.com.au/content/view/356/9/) regarding changes to the Fringe Benefits Tax System (FBT). Unless you are familiar with the FBT, then a lot of the proposal will not mean much to you.rthere are, however, some very salient points towards the end of the document relating to salary sacrifice for the purchase of cycles and equipment as well as similar plans for Public Transport tickets.

This appears to be an excellent proposal.

Get a FREE AOL Email account with unlimited storage. Experience Email and instant messaging together - chat while you mail and mail while you chat! Register for your free email account at http://free.aol.com.au