[CAMWEST-announce] FW: RSVP address

Mark Robson Mark.Robson at australwright.com.au
Wed Dec 3 12:53:29 EST 2008

Hi All,

The email address for an RSVP for Sunday;s BBQ  is mark_r at smartchat.net.au

The BBQ spot has a small covered area, as well as plenty of additional uncovered area,
picnic tables and plenty of seating. So if it rains
we will be somewhat covered.

There's also a water tap and a bubbler, both with good clean flows of drinking water,
and a huge kids playground, with a half basketball court.
I will bring a ball, mainly for my kids.

Toilets are about 100 metres away at the shopping centre.

Mark R

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Crane Group