[CAMWEST-announce] Cyucling Blog in Parramatta Advertiser

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Thu Dec 4 21:20:01 EST 2008

Fellow?CAMWESTies,

?????????????????????????????? The Parramatta Advertiser has announced a new blog on their website. Here is a chance to voice your views on local cycling issues on an electronic?forum.

Here is the link:-
????http://parramatta-advertiser.whereilive.com.au/blogs/story/getting-started-the-safe-road/???????????

It is only new, but active comment and use will see it continue.

Get a FREE AOL Email account with unlimited storage. Experience Email and instant messaging together - chat while you mail and mail while you chat! Register for your free email account at http://free.aol.com.au