[CAMWEST-announce] Australia Day

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Thu Dec 4 21:46:37 EST 2008

Fellow CAMWESTies,
?????????????????????????????? I don't have any details at thsi time, but I believe that as part of the Australia Day Celebrations in Parramatta Park, stalls are available for community organisations to display their wares. Would anyone be interested in contributing to, volunteering or supporting a stall for CAMWEST?

I envisage that we would provide cycling literature & maps relevant to the area, spruik up the value of cycling in the area & publicise the role of CAAMWEST & try and attract more members.

Any takers?

Get a FREE AOL Email account with unlimited storage. Experience Email and instant messaging together - chat while you mail and mail while you chat! Register for your free email account at http://free.aol.com.au