[CAMWEST-announce] Midweek night-ride & New Year's Eve ride

Rob Kemp robkemp at tpg.com.au
Sun Dec 7 21:58:32 EST 2008

Hi everyone,

Just a quick note to let you know:

(1) I've posted a regular summer mid-week night ride along the M7 shared
path in Push-on (See
http://www.pushon.com.au/rides/Ride_details_regular.asp?RideID=1823).
I've tentatively marked down Wednesday evenings, although I'm happy to
consider varying the day, start time and distances to suit other
riders.   Please let me know if you're interested in joing me for the
rides, or would like me to hold them on another evening.

(2) For any people that are in Sydney on New Year's Eve and would like
to do a bit of cycling, I've put together a tentative ride.  Most of the
route is along shared paths, and most (but not all) have reasonable
street lighting.  Please let me know if you're interested in coming
along.  See
http://www.pushon.com.au/rides/Ride_details_ordinary.asp?RideID=1822 for
more details.

We hope to be running a range of rides next year. If you have some ideas
for rides, please let me know!

--

cheers,

Rob