[CAMWEST-announce] Fwd: Sydney to Canberra bike ride April 20 to 22nd 2012

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Tue Jan 17 18:43:37 EST 2012

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                                 for your information. You may like to ride this event, or assist by volunteering as a support crew. Please contact Charles Dennis by email.charles at dayofdifference.org.au

From: Elizabeth Hole <EHole at bicyclensw.org.au>
To: Elizabeth Hole <EHole at bicyclensw.org.au>
Sent: Mon, Jan 16, 2012 1:44 pm
Subject: Sydney to Canberra bike ride April 20 to 22nd 2012

Hi
I am sure most of you will remember  the young Sophie Delezio and the terrible injuries she suffered and how she never lets them get in the way of a good smile! see her photo at http://www.dayofdifference.org.au/

The charity is organising a ride and need some riders with mechanical experience to ride with the riders and helper to go along and they asked me to approach our BUGs and clubs for help.

If you would like to help or need more info please contact Charles Dennis Direct at charles at dayofdifference.org.au

Kind regards
Liz

Elizabeth Hole
Bicycle NSW
T: 02 9704 0814
M: 0438 225 655
F: 02 9746 2600

'Creating a better environment for Cycling'
Internet: www.bicyclensw.org.au
Please consider the environment before printing my e-mail