[CAMWEST-announce] A chance to win 12 months free bicycle parking in Parramatta

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Tue Jan 17 22:26:31 EST 2012

Chloe,
        I agree, but at $20-00 per month it is still good value. I am 5ks from Parramatta & it would cost me $7.20 per day for a return bus ticket, 20 minutes on the bus & a 15 minute walk to the bus stop, so 3 days a month & I am in front. Car parking costs about $3.00 per hour in Parra as well & I can have a shower, have almost exclusive use of a toilet & shower & have access to a locker.