[CAMWEST-announce] (no subject)

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Wed Feb 29 10:36:34 EST 2012

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                                following an inquiry by Paul from UWS re funding made available to Holroyd Council, I contacted them about their AustCycle Funded bicycle training. They have 9 days scheduled for the first half of 2012 as listed below:-

Group 1 - Tuesday March 6, 13 and 20.

Group 2 - Friday April 27, May 4 and 11.

Group 3 - Tuesday May 1, 8 and 15.

Contact details to enrol:-

Biljana Kulic
The Hills Holroyd Parramatta Migrant Resource Centre
Ph: 9687 9901; or
Simone Van Den Berg
Holroyd City Council
Ph: 9840 9948

Biljana Kulic
The Hills Holroyd Parramatta Migrant Resource Centre
Ph: 9687 9901; or
Simone Van Den Berg
Holroyd City Council
Ph: 9840 9948

Get Active, Save Money –
Learn To Ride a Bike for FREE
Want to be more active? Don’t have the money for gym memberships or fitness class fees? Well how about learning basic bike skills from qualified cycling Teachers to give you the confidence to ride more?
Well how about learning basic bike skills from qualified cycling Teachers to give you the confidence to ride more?
Learn about:

••Conducting a basic bike check
••Correct riding positions
••Mounting and dismounting
••Braking, balancing and cornering
••Changing gears
••Riding on hills
••Stopping and turning

Please pass on through your contacts to anyone you think might be interested