[CAMWEST-announce] Fwd: Austcycle Training - Holroyd

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Tue Apr 3 15:45:00 EST 2012

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                               Holroyd City Council (Merrylands) are currently advertising AustCycle Training and have heaps of vacancies. If you know of anyone interested in doing some excellent training ranging from basic through to skills needed to ride with traffic, please pass on the information. All it takes is a phone call.

At this stage we don’t have any registered interest in the Austcycle program. I am looking at running some additional advertising to see if that gets more people interested, but so far, not a lot of luck.

I will let you know if anything changes.

Kind regards

Jenny Williams
Healthy Communities Coordinator

Holroyd City Council
Address: 16 Memorial Avenue, Merrylands NSW 2160
Postal Address: PO Box 42, Merrylands NSW 2160
Phone: 02 9840 9978
Mobile: 0410 409 316
Website: www.holroyd.nsw.gov.au/healthy