[CAMWEST-announce] Mothers Day Walk - Parramatta Park - Sun 13 May - can you help?

Paul Bowyer pbowyer at au1.ibm.com
Tue May 1 17:40:45 EST 2012

Ladies and Gents,
Parramatta Park have invited us to man a Parramatta Park Trust stall during
this event, from 6.30 to midday (see below). We can advertise Camwest's
activities to the more than 6000 people expected to attend.

Can anyone help man it, even just for an hour? There will be other groups
attending the stall as well. Can you please let me know if you can man it
any time between 08:30 and 12:00pm? If you can, please let me know your
preferred start and end time!

Appreciate your help.

Thanks and regards
Paul

Paul Bowyer
Project Manager
Mobile: 0438 856 880
Email: pbowyer at au1.ibm.com

----- Forwarded by Paul Bowyer/Australia/IBM on 01/05/2012 05:28 PM -----

             "Chris Levins"
             <Levins.Chris at ppt
             .nsw.gov.au>                                               To
                                       Paul Bowyer/Australia/IBM at IBMAU
             01/05/2012 11:29                                           cc
             AM
                                                                   Subject
                                       An opportunity to promote your
                                       sport

Dear Paul

The Mothers Day Classic fun run/walk event is being held at Parramatta Park
on Sunday 13 May. The organisers have provided PPT with a sponsors marquee
to promote Parramatta Park. We are seeking to show off the many sporting
and recreational clubs and activities that operate in Parramatta Park.

We are offering your club the opportunity to join with us to promote your
sport with others who similarly provide sporting events and participation
in the park.

We would like to see your club represented – you can use this opportunity
to promote your club’s activities and membership. The event usually
attracts around 6,000 participants plus spectators, families and friends.

The event runs from 6 am to approx 12 noon and the marquee needs to be
operating from 6.30 am.  There is no cost to participate but you will need
to bring your own display and people.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Yours sincerely

chris

Christopher Levins
Director Parramatta Park