[CAMWEST-announce] Big Solar Survey

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Tue May 22 17:07:36 EST 2012

Fellow CAMWESTies,
 Over the last little while I have been involved with a community campaign called Lets Build Big Solar. This campaign has spent the last two months out in the community asking peoples views on solar energy in a community 'solar poll'. In two weeks time a delegation of community representatives will be travelling to Canberra to share the results of the poll with politicians. Having already spoken to over 8,000 Australians in town and suburb streets around the country, the campaign would now like to get the views of 2,000 more people to reach their goal of 10,000 voices travelling to Canberra. They have set up an online version of the poll so that more people can participate. Can you take 2 minutes of your time to complete the poll and share your views on solar with our politicians in Canberra? The poll can be completed here: http://100percent.org.au/content/take-part-national-big-solar-poll Thanks for your time!