[CAMWEST-announce] Fwd: Bikefest Newcastle 5 - 7 October

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Thu Jul 19 16:45:44 EST 2012

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                                  here is an event some of you may like to attend. Looks like being a good way to spend a long weekend.

Hello, this Newcastle BikeFest may be of interest to you / someone in your network.

Kind Regards,

PPRINT?bDRIVE?
Rebecca Lehman | Associate | GTA Consultants | 0432 427 766

CHATSWOOD NSW 1515
The information contained in this email is confidential and is the subject of professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure or copying of this email or its attachments is unathorised. If you have received this document in error, please notify GTA Consultants by return email. Please consider the environment before printing this email.