[CAMWEST-announce] Fwd: [the-bugs] Ride event - PedalFest 7/8/9 September 2012

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Fri Aug 24 09:24:30 EST 2012

Hi Fellow CAMWESTies,
                                       this is a great event held each year in the picturesque township of Dungog, in the foothills of the Barrington Tops. It offers a range of rides from the leisurely to the challenging (Chichester Dam & return) as well as a range of entertainment opportunities. www.pedalfest.org.au.

Please see Allen's email below regarding this year's PedalFest in the Hunter valley in early September. I've spoken with several members who have been in the past and they say it's a great event. Please do mention it to your members when you get the chance.

Warm regards,

Matt

--

Matt Skinner
Membership Officer

Bicycle NSW
1st Floor, Heritage Building A,
1 Herb Elliott Avenue
Sydney Olympic Park, NSW, 2127
T: 02 9704 0801
F: 02 9746 2600
Creating a better environment for Cycling!
Internet: www.bicyclensw.org.au
Please consider the environment before printing my e-mail

Hi,
Pedalfest is normally advertised in Australian Cyclist and now we are
concerned our event won't get the publicity it needs.
We are affiliated with Newcastle Cyclways Movement and they have supported
us for the last 15 years of PedalFest. Could you please contact all the Bug
groups asking them to promote Pedalfest 2012 and ask their members to enter
on the above www.pedalfest.org.au.
Pedalfest is a fundraising event for the Rescue Helicopter. we have so far
raised over $125,000.

If you need any other information please email or call me on 4992 2091.

Cheers Allen