[CAMWEST-announce] NOTICE OF CAMWEST AGM

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Sat Sep 29 20:34:40 EST 2012

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                                   sorry for the short notice, but here is a notification for the CAMWEST Bicycle User Group Inc Annual General Meeting.

DATE: Saturday 13 October 2012
TIME: 4.00pm
VENUE: Heritage Rose Garden, Parramatta Park, Parramatta ( Near the Admin Buildings adjacent to the Pitt St Entrance.)

Come and join us for a day of environmental awareness & cycling at the following event:

CAMWEST will be hosting a free BBQ for members attending the AGM which will be held at the conclusion of the days festivities. We will also be trialing free Valet Bike Parking at this event. Ride to the event, leave your bicycle with us while you enjoy the festivities, then join Paul Bowyer for his 7 Bridges Ride of Parramatta.

This year is also the 25th Anniversary of CAMWEST's beginnings and one of our founding members, Ian McIndoe will be in attendance to give us a brief talk on the colourful activities of CAMWEST over the past 25 years.

Please RSVP for the AGM to jonhol2 at netscape.net.

EcoFest: Sustainable Urban Living: Saturday 13 October
The Sustainable Urban Living EcoFest is the day for you if you are concerned about the sustainability of our urban lifestyles. Learn from experts about no dig gardening, worm farms, and how to grow vegetables in the city. There will be a small scale model solar power station and you can learn tips and tricks for saving energy costs in your own home. Members of Seed Savers will be onsite selling heritage plants and seeds. Ride your bike as there will be valet parking for bicycles and a heritage bike ride across Parramatta’s 7-Bridges. Enjoy great food and coffee plus animals to pet and cool face painting for kids of all ages.

Where:           Rumsey Rose Garden, Parramatta Park (enter off Pitt Street)
Time:                         9.00 am to 4.00 pm
RSVP:		https://www.facebook.com/events/474269702605934/

--------

Media Information and photos:
Parramatta Park Ruminations: Art Walk - Kath Fries:  T 0423 462 443
EcoFest: Sustainable Urban Living - Antony Lewis: T 0417 027 014
Heritage Garden and Rose Open Day - Chris Levins: T 0407 620 669