[CAMWEST-announce] Australia Day Valet Parking

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Fri Jan 3 00:23:04 UTC 2014

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                                  we have been asked to provide Valet Bike Parking at the Australia Day Celebrations in Parramatta Park again this year (2014). In 2013 we managed to supervise over 70 bikes for the day & this year we hope to double that number. Last year's event was a great opportunity to talk to people about cycling in general & to encourage people to ride to these events. It is also a great fundraising event for CAMWEST.

This is a call for volunteers to man the event. I have attached an Excel Spread sheet with time slots allocated in half hour segments. You can volunteer for as long or as little time as you like.

The spread sheet has four columns. The first two positions require to be filled at all times, the columns coloured red do not require filling, but volunteers for that time can be accommodated.

If you are coming to the Australia Day Celebrations, this is a great chance to ride, spend half an hour or so with us supervising the parking & then go & do your own thing for a while, before returning to pick up your bike & ride home.

Simply send me an email to jonhol2 at netscape.net nominating the times you are available to help. I will send out an updated spread sheet regularly so you can see what is available.

PLEASE DO NOT ENTER ANT DATA IN THE ATTACHED SPREADSHEET