[CAMWEST-announce] Bike Valet Parking Volunteers required

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Thu May 22 00:45:19 UTC 2014

Fellow CAMWEST ies,
                                    we have been contracted to supply Bike Valet Parking (BVP) at the Campsie Food Festival
http://www.campsiefoodfestival.com.au/  on Saturday 31 May 2014.  The Festival is scheduled to run between 10am & 4pm & we need volunteers from 10am to about 5pm.  The festival is in Beamish Street & Anglo Parade Campsie & it is just a short five minute ride off the Cooks River Cycle Path - http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/422560912 This is a chance to have a great ride, sample some great food & spread the word about cycling.

Please contact me via email or on 0410662390 if you are able to assist.