[CAMWEST-announce] Fwd: Att: Community Gardeners

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Mon Jun 16 08:37:10 UTC 2014

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                                  not cycling but environmentally focused.
>From Parramatta City Council

Dear All,

Firstly, my apologies if you’ve already received this information. May you please forward to your members/groups/friends/networks.

Please find attached an invitation for our upcoming Grow Your Own Food workshop series.

Attendance is free but bookings are essential.

Kindest regards, Lisa

Lisa Kollaras
Environmental Education Officer
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday only

City Assets and Environment Unit
Parramatta City Council | 30 Darcy Street Parramatta NSW 2150 | PO Box 32 Parramatta NSW 2124
P: 02 9806 5589| F: 02 9806 5207 |
 E:lkollaras at parracity.nsw.gov.au| www.parracity.nsw.gov.au

Think before you print! Help save our environment.
Attention: This e-mail is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient please delete the message and notify the sender. The use, copying or distribution of this message or any information it contains, by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited by Parramatta City Council.  Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of the Council.