[CAMWEST-announce] Fwd: Free cycling skills an bike hire

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Thu Oct 2 00:48:11 UTC 2014

From: cabordley <cabordley at gmail.com>
To: Ronda <manager at hpcc.org.au>; Nicole Hunt <nicole.hunt at holroyd.nsw.gov.au>; Rosemary Kariuki-fyfe <kari1ros at police.nsw.gov.au>; Gabriela Cavaler Da Silva <gabriela.cavaler at wesleymission.org.au>; John Holstein <jonhol2 at netscape.net>
Cc: cityanimation <cityanimation at parracity.nsw.gov.au>
Sent: Thu, Oct 2, 2014 10:44 am
Subject: Free cycling skills an bike hire

To all #Addventageous Community friends
We are set up along Parramatta River Foreshore  with Councils Play n Stay tent
near Barry Wilde Bridge. All activities are free, weather is absolutely
beautiful!!!
Try 2 Wheels from 10am - 3pm. Today and Friday for the more adventurous  Uni
cycle after 12-30, all equipment provided with instruction.
Wheelie good fun until Monday 6th Oct.
Up coming event for remainder of 2014: Weekend Bike hire  10am-2pm ( $15/hr) for
riding River Foreshore Cycleway between Parra Park and Olympic Park - maps
provided and try 2 wheels skills free after 12:30
Find us on Facebook,twitter and Instagram
Further information
Charlene Bordley
0430 130670
Addventageous
Gearing Up To Reactivate Parramatta River Foreshore

Sent from my iPad